Calendar month view weird entries

wpcautobot

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I have 1520 and the calendar and all those in the store show really weird entries in the month view. The words look like gibberish. I do not have these entries in other views, nor in my outlook.com calendar I'm in the USA and have it set as such. Any ideas? Seems like a bug.

Thanks.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I have 1520 and the calendar and all those in the store show really weird entries in the month view. The words look like gibberish. I do not have these entries in other views, nor in my outlook.com calendar I'm in the USA and have it set as such. Any ideas? Seems like a bug.

Thanks.

The month view doesn't show real entries, just words with around the same length as your real entries.

It was already like this on Windows Phone 7, and with the low resolution nobody noticed. Then Windows Phone 8 was introduced with bigger screens and higher resolutions and suddenly it was noticed by many people. Microsoft never changed this anyway (the calender is as crappy as back then when WP7 was released, it's sad really) and I can only imagine how noticeable this is on a phone like the 1520.

So don't worry, it's no bug, it's a feature...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs