Lol... I think I just sold 3 different people on this phone..

Phrozty

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
2 iPhone users, one galaxy 3. Just had it out in a bar and three different people asked me about ur. Showed them some basic stuff and let them play with it unhinged. They couldn't stop marveling at :). Love this thing!

rakesh1995

Banned
May 26, 2013
Visit site
I have yet to see some one with a high end flagship phones other than nokia and Samsung. All is see is 520,720,920 and from Samsung s duos, s3 and megas

Sent from my Uuusumm Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

superlawyer15

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
That's nothing. Just marched my parents back to the at&t store and made them return their Galaxy Note 3s. Then I ordered two 1520s and a 2520!

I switched to a windows phone from the note 2 ...now I've got the 1520
no remorse what so ever in regards to passing on the note 3

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
That's nothing. Just marched my parents back to the at&t store and made them return their Galaxy Note 3s. Then I ordered two 1520s and a 2520!

Man, that must have felt kinda good...

"MOTHER!! FATHER!! You put those back in the boxes THIS INSTANT!! How many times have I told you!! No toys!! Let's go get you tools!!! Can't leave you two alone in a cell phone shop for one second....."

:grincry:

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
They weren't friends... Total strangers in a different town.

There is a something eye catching about having a different device from everyone else. I had one of my co-workers look at my L900 a few weeks back, completely in awe, said "WOW!! That is amazing!! How can you afford one of those?"

After I mentioned how much better the new ones were, and how much cheaper they were then his iPhone on average, he told me the local Verizon store had told him WP was too pricey for the average person. After I got done snickering, I left my phone with him while I grabbed some parts for him to play with.

One step at a time. Way to go Phrozty!!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Agreed, my co-worker, who is a genius at putting screen protectors on phones was marveling how nice my Lumia 810 looked - it is a used model I picked up on eBay. He thought I'd too much money lying around, since he had helped me with my Lumia 521 about 4 weeks ago. I told him how much I paid for the 810 and he couldn't stop wondering what a great deal the WP was! Can't wait for my Lumia 822 to arrive though. On Wednesday I should have 3 Nokia phones with me. Am contemplating getting a 928 as well....let's see. At this rate I need to start selling some of the other models otherwise someone at home will be quite mad:)

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
2 iPhone users, one galaxy 3. Just had it out in a bar and three different people asked me about ur. Showed them some basic stuff and let them play with it unhinged. They couldn't stop marveling at :). Love this thing!

Hehehe...
I see on Amazon more and more and more people are asking about the WP's...
Maybe this holiday will be an important turning point.

I have heard folks say I'm getting tired of this thing speaking of iThings or Andread.
Still a lot of iBoys and iGirls out there.

WP has made a fan outta meeeeeee!

borasar

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I have yet to see some one with a high end flagship phones other than nokia and Samsung. All is see is 520,720,920 and from Samsung s duos, s3 and megas

Sent from my Uuusumm Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

pretty sure 920 is a flagship, it was just the first to arrive so it's not as "cool" as the rest anymore

darthhen

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site

Bar? Was this when they were sober or after a few drinks?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster