Lol... I think I just sold 3 different people on this phone..

Phrozty

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Annnnd I sold a general manager in the office on it just by having it out. MS just needs to pay people to sit around in public places and play with their phones lol.

Darth, they seemed pretty sober to me.

DEEBS808

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Ive been wanting a Note 3 since it first got out. Been thinking hard about it and was gonna get it with att as I was with Sprint. But saw the 1520 on the website and just had to googel and youtube it. And now I just bought a Black 1520 and it should arrive Sat(well Im hoping). Cant wait to try something new for a change .

Delysid

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
My 1520 is arriving Thursday. Would have got it Monday, but the AT&T store would not honor the $99 online price. I was not going to pay $199 for it when both the AT&T and Microsoft online stores were $99.
I can not wait to be done with this iPhone. The last upgrade was the last straw, apple is just not going in my direction anymore and most of the sites I go to use flash.

DEEBS808

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
My 1520 is arriving Thursday. Would have got it Monday, but the AT&T store would not honor the $99 online price. I was not going to pay $199 for it when both the AT&T and Microsoft online stores were $99.
I can not wait to be done with this iPhone. The last upgrade was the last straw, apple is just not going in my direction anymore and most of the sites I go to use flash.

same here my cousing works for ATT and asked her if she could give me the online discount but she said NO so I went online.

akks

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
You can't view websites with flash on wp8. If I am wrong ,correct me

adobe flash player for mobiles is discontinued. U cant view flash in any of the mobile OS' at present.(except some custom android roms,if I'm right).
Still the HTML5 supported IE can open most of the sites well in our wp8.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
adobe flash player for mobiles is discontinued. U cant view flash in any of the mobile OS' at present.(except some custom android roms,if I'm right).
Still the HTML5 supported IE can open most of the sites well in our wp8.

Blackberry supports Flash.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon