Sad face. Nokia Purity not compatible with (AT&T) Lumia 1520.

tyrnosarusAWSOM

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm thinking Nokia (or AT&T) has made the switch to the standard 3.5mm setup on their audio plug. I have to use an adapter or third party audio cable to listen without issue. Can anyone confirm on international hardware?

GSOgymrat

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I can confirm that the Nokia Purity ear buds and the Nokia Purity Pro headphones both work perfectly with the US AT&T 1520. I used them today.

tyrnosarusAWSOM

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
That's good to know actually. Maybe my device is flawed. Still under warranty. By chance what color device did you grab? I love the matte finish and missed it terribly on my 920.

Lumia Jack

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
I also have the Nokia Purity earbuds headset, mine are in cyan color and are fully compatible with my AT&T 1520. I've used them together multiple times since I've had the phone.

Before dumping either the headphones or the phone into warranty, try cleaning the contacts on the headphone's jack then trying again.

tyrnosarusAWSOM

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I probably should have just lived with it. But my yellow one also had some light bleed at the bottom. Swapped it out for a white one with no light bleed but every other factory defect lol. Hopefully a firmware update will fix the issues. Can't do anything about the recessed buttons though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss