"Tap on" feature

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site
My 1520 is due to arrive tomorrow afternoon. I noticed on the display model at my local at&t store that the "tap on" option warned that turning it on would use more battery. I've really gotten accustomed to this feature on my LG G2. Has anyone noticed a big difference in battery life with this feature on vs off?

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I have a 920, but I've noticed no difference in battery life using this. And I've used it since it became available.

Phrozty

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Though I will say it takes a bit of getting used to, in order to get it to tap on. I'm used to double tapping things quickly to do stuff on my phone, and you have to give half a second pause between the second tap, else you'll be tapping away like a lunatic till you get it on.

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site
Though I will say it takes a bit of getting used to, in order to get it to tap on. I'm used to double tapping things quickly to do stuff on my phone, and you have to give half a second pause between the second tap, else you'll be tapping away like a lunatic till you get it on.

Yep, my LG G2 is the same way. You have to tap with a slight pause between taps. When I read post saying that the tap on feature doesn't work every time I know that the person is tapping to quickly. I've tested my G2 by tapping at the right speed like 10 times and it works every time.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I don't notice a significant drop-off in battery with double tap on.....and I find it quite handy too considering the first button on my iPod touch to break was the power/lock button!!!

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't notice a significant drop-off in battery with double tap on.....and I find it quite handy too considering the first button on my iPod touch to break was the power/lock button!!!

That's why I like the G2. It has tap on and off. It's a buttonless experience.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte