Sales in AT&T Store

William5849

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I went to AT&T yesterday to buy the Lumia 1520. When the representative was activating the phone, he told me that these phones were flying off the shelves. He said it usually takes a few weeks before a device starts to sell. But he said he had people asking about the phone before it came out. It's good to see the 1520 at least being well received in my area considering that it is more of a niche device.

rakesh1995

Banned
May 26, 2013
Visit site
I went to AT&T yesterday to buy the Lumia 1520. When the representative was activating the phone, he told me that these phones were flying off the shelves. He said it usually takes a few weeks before a device starts to sell. But he said he had people asking about the phone before it came out. It's good to see the 1520 at least being well received in my area considering that it is more of a niche device.

at 99$ who will not buy this???. Nokia knew 6inch would work

Sent from my Uuusumm Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

Bjfcm

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for Posting,

I was wondering how the sales were going. I ordered mine online and I love it more and more each day. I am hooked on BIG SCREENS HA HA HA . I

Citizen X

May 11, 2013
Visit site
at 99$ who will not buy this???. Nokia knew 6inch would work

Yeah halving the memory on the US model to bring it in under $100 within days of launch seems like it was the right thing to do. I will be really curious to see what the real numbers are. Can't wait for the iphone apologists to explain why this for $99 is not a killer deal.

5150 Joker

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Yeah halving the memory on the US model to bring it in under $100 within days of launch seems like it was the right thing to do. I will be really curious to see what the real numbers are. Can't wait for the iphone apologists to explain why this for $99 is not a killer deal.

Do you really think the internal storage costs that much? For the manufacturer it's pennies on the dollar. It was a horrible decision.

Sent from my GT-I9100

falconeight

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
I have to admit that this device is not for me. Its just too big, but I understand why it would sell. People are tired of the same thing from apple and android.

rakesh1995

Banned
May 26, 2013
Visit site
Do you really think the internal storage costs that much? For the manufacturer it's pennies on the dollar. It was a horrible decision.

Sent from my GT-I9100

yep internal storage cost a lot. Its not the same chip used in sd cards

Sent from my Uuusumm Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

jdandison

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I wasn't too sure I would be very interested in it, but I went to an ATT store today to activate a couple of phones and played with one. Now I want one, it was almost an immediate 'DO WANT'

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I posted another link, and in my area my AT&T store swears the desire for WP is just not there, yet. There was no "negative vibe", or anything, just an honest statement.

In Champaign IL, the AT&T store has got a nice display for WP devices. I intend to head up there soon, and will ask how the 1520 is selling there. I know the 1020 was a "nice little hit" according to the sales rep I talked to a while back.

5150 Joker

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett