Being made fun for owning the 1520! Lol

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Android is the new Windows ME. It isn't stable enough to be compared to 98.

Actually either would be apt. Windows 98 was actually far less stable than Windows ME though to be honest.

It was Windows 98SE that was stable.

He was a hacker that helped make it easier for WP7 hobbyists to develop for WP. I think he also writes for this site once in a while.

I think that he'd readily admit that he's a ****** sometimes.

I actually know Raf really well...and he's a good guy. I do need to talk to him about this one though. :p

Last edited:

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I use my phone in public all the time even around my coworkers. Only comments I ever get are things like, "That's a cool looking phone" or "Wow that has a big screen" that's all I ever hear. People are mostly genuinely curious about the device. Than and I guess I am just not one of those people who get made fun of.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Actually either would be apt. Windows 98 was actually far less stable than Windows ME though to be honest.

It was Windows 98SE that was stable.

I actually know Raf really well...and he's a good guy. I do need to talk to him about this one though. :p

Much ado about nothing. From his twitter feed, he appears to just be pretty crass as part of his personality. So he says things that may sound a lot worse than he really means them. Would that be accurate?

Many of my friends are like that. Heck, I'm like that sometimes.

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Much ado about nothing. From his twitter feed, he appears to just be pretty crass as part of his personality. So he says things that may sound a lot worse than he really means them. Would that be accurate?

Many of my friends are like that. Heck, I'm like that sometimes.

I don't know if I'd describe him as crass since that would mean he's either lacking sensitivity, refinement, or intelligence according to the definition.

I would say more like there are times he gets irritable, vents, and then goes back to normal. He's also been 'fixing' things for various companies for a very long time...which can be a trying endeavor itself.

Either way I don't want to drag us too far off-topic. :)

Ray520

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Yea I had people make fun of my 1520 but then after holding it in their hands they praised it & say how good the screen looks, I admit the first time I got it, it did look big but after one week it feels like a normal size phone to me. Love it, now I feel like I'm getting my $$ worth with AT&T

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Yea I had people make fun of my 1520 but then after holding it in their hands they praised it & say how good the screen looks, I admit the first time I got it, it did look big but after one week it feels like a normal size phone to me. Love it, now I feel like I'm getting my $$ worth with AT&T

I guess you need to change your username XD Ray520

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12