A Different Touch Screen Fault?

simsini

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I got my phone today here in the UK and wanted to see if this was a similar problem to what others have experienced with the touch screen. When I try and type using the onscreen keyboard, it doesn't always pick up the letter I've tapped and will type randomly. This includes not being able to use the backspace key correctly, as it will add further random characters rather than delete anything.

I haven't noticed the sensitivity issue elsewhere that others have, so has this happened to anyone else?

Mark Reed2

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
I would return it, there are a few odd screen issues that many hope a update will fix but Nokia are doing the whole "what issue, we have not heard of any issue" thing.
Try and speak to Nokia and complain, press them for answer on update due to sort issues, more that call/write to them the better.

simsini

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
In case this happens to anyone else, I was using an HTC charger at the time this happened. Since using the charger that came in the box and the official Nokia wireless charger I have had no problems. So in summary, do not use an HTC charger with this phone! :confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre