For any interested Canadians..

Korlon

May 31, 2014
Visit site
Well I've been lurking on this site for three weeks reading all I can about the 1520. I've been interested in this phone for some time and have been sorting out all the variants and their specs. This has been one of the most difficult purchases I've made in a while, but I went with Expansys and ordered a B-Stock RM-937 for under $500 Cdn. For the price I thought why not take a chance.

Thank you all for your posts, this forum really helped.
K.

Lundon44

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Well I've been lurking on this site for three weeks reading all I can about the 1520. I've been interested in this phone for some time and have been sorting out all the variants and their specs. This has been one of the most difficult purchases I've made in a while, but I went with Expansys and ordered a B-Stock RM-937 for under $500 Cdn. For the price I thought why not take a chance.

Thank you all for your posts, this forum really helped.
K.

What's B stock? Refurb? New I've seen on Kijiji for $600. Cheapest I've seen recently.

Korlon

May 31, 2014
Visit site
I read somewhere that with the 937 you'll have to forego LTE with bell. For me, since the majority of data will be via WiFi I really didn't care, connection speed isn't a deal breaker. I'll be using the phone on the Fido network myself.

Last time I checked Expanses still had a 937 in yellow b-stock if you're interested.

Lundon44

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I had terrible issues with my AT&T 920. No one had codes and AT&T didn't release the code for about 8 months. No amount of whining or yelling worked.
Good luck.

Lol I remember having that same issue. I had the cyan 900 and waited like 3 months before ditching it because I couldn't unlock it.

BaritoneGuy

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I read somewhere that with the 937 you'll have to forego LTE with bell. For me, since the majority of data will be via WiFi I really didn't care, connection speed isn't a deal breaker. I'll be using the phone on the Fido network myself.

Last time I checked Expanses still had a 937 in yellow b-stock if you're interested.

If you get the 938 or 1520.3 then it will work for Bell on LTE including the new 700mhz bands they are turning on now. It will also work on the AWS carriers like Wind. I got mine from Omega Cell in Alberta.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon