12-17-2013 01:25 PM
28 12
tools
    See ill do that at auto brightness which usually is low and after say 3 hrs of mc4 I'll be at 40 so idk what's up with that quick of drain since even the most intense games only drain my battery at 20% an hour
    When you play do you play at full screen brightness (auto brightness disabled) and volume turned up? Trying to figure out what my issues are. Anyone think me having location services and wi-fi enabled 24/7 are giving me lower than standard battery life?
    12-17-2013 12:45 PM
    When you play do you play at full screen brightness (auto brightness disabled) and volume turned up? Trying to figure out what my issues are. Anyone think me having location services and wi-fi enabled 24/7 are giving me lower than standard battery life?
    Well I have everything turned on from blue tooth to WiFi to nfc and I also have full volume most the time (no headphones on of course) but for the most part my brightness is at low which is still staggeringly bright I'm not quiet sure why your battery isn't doing pace like mine is since I'd imagine you'd have broken it in by now with how much you use it, if it helps any I'm connected to WiFi and don't live in an lte area so most of the day so I'm not using data anyhow
    12-17-2013 12:59 PM
    Well I have everything turned on from blue tooth to WiFi to nfc and I also have full volume most the time (no headphones on of course) but for the most part my brightness is at low which is still staggeringly bright I'm not quiet sure why your battery isn't doing pace like mine is since I'd imagine you'd have broken it in by now with how much you use it, if it helps any I'm connected to WiFi and don't live in an lte area so most of the day so I'm not using data anyhow
    Hmm that does help a bit. I'm sure lowest brightness settings and no data would make some difference. Obviously it's challenging to judge my battery properly in comparison to others because no one uses their phone exactly the same as someone else while configured the exact same way lol. But that does help a bit.
    12-17-2013 01:25 PM
28 12