What's your headset of choice?

mikecferrara

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

Just switched from iPhone to Lumia 1520, and I'm hooked. So glad to have ditched Apple after so many years.

Anyways, I've been using the standard iPhone headset, as they are bundled with all the devices. However, I know they don't work properly on many other devices, including this one. At least, my first experience with it seems to suggest that it doesn't work properly. So my question is, what are some good options here? I know this isn't particularly related to this device, but I figured I'd ask fellow 1520 owners what they are using. Of course I'm looking for decent quality audio, but with easy access to phone controls as you would expect.

Thanks!

TravelBro

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
50% of us are trolls but I am serious about the Ultrasone Pro 900's. Sounds like im at a club. I also got a fiio amp/dac combo.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

Just switched from iPhone to Lumia 1520, and I'm hooked. So glad to have ditched Apple after so many years.

Anyways, I've been using the standard iPhone headset, as they are bundled with all the devices. However, I know they don't work properly on many other devices, including this one. At least, my first experience with it seems to suggest that it doesn't work properly. So my question is, what are some good options here? I know this isn't particularly related to this device, but I figured I'd ask fellow 1520 owners what they are using. Of course I'm looking for decent quality audio, but with easy access to phone controls as you would expect.

Thanks!
Which iPhone did you have? How does the Lumia sound (on the same earphones) compared to the iPhone?

I would recommend Westone UM1. But it doesn't have convenience features.

mikecferrara

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Thx for responses all. In my search for a good wired headset with controls, I think the only real options are either the Nokia Pure or Coloud Pop. The Coloud looks like a great value, but doesn't have volume controls, just multipurpose button. So I think I might just get the Nokia Pure. Can anyone comment on the comfort level for those?

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Thx for responses all. In my search for a good wired headset with controls, I think the only real options are either the Nokia Pure or Coloud Pop. The Coloud looks like a great value, but doesn't have volume controls, just multipurpose button. So I think I might just get the Nokia Pure. Can anyone comment on the comfort level for those?

I had the Nokia Purity on ear set. They cost around 70-100. Personally, I thought they sounded awful, but they do include a nice three button controller that works with Windows Phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre