Re-Downloading a App

jbfoster61

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded Copilot GPS. A couple days later I reset my phone. When I find the app in the store the only option is Share. Why isn't there a install button?

Also, is there a log that keeps track of all the apps I have installed? I think I found it once but I can't remember where.

Thanks
Jim

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Yes there is but I don't know why it is you only see Share. Could be your apps are qued for download and that is one of them.

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded Copilot GPS. A couple days later I reset my phone. When I find the app in the store the only option is Share. Why isn't there a install button?

Also, is there a log that keeps track of all the apps I have installed? I think I found it once but I can't remember where.

Thanks
Jim

I think going to windowsphone.com might be what you want.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

jbfoster61

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
ok, Windows Phone Dot com is where the list of apps is. Now to figure out how to remove apps from the list. There is a install link next to the app names. I clicked on install and then it said "This app should appear on your phone's App list soon".

Now it's on the phone app list. The app starts for a second then exits. I long pressed and chose uninstall. Now the install button is back when I go to the store. I pressed install and the app works fine.

That was weird.

Jim

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Here is a picture, Share is all that I can do.

Jim

When you're at windowsphone.com in the top right corner, go under explore and then purchase history (You will have to sign in with your Microsoft account first)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

jbfoster61

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Yes I'm sure. I did a complete restore and Copilot was gone. Once I did in my post above it was back to normal. So far it was just that app that did it.

Jim

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Yes I'm sure. I did a complete restore and Copilot was gone. Once I did in my post above it was back to normal. So far it was just that app that did it.

Jim

yes you did what I was trying to tell you to do. From Windowsphone.com once you sign in, you can send any app you already paid for back to your phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss