Just picked up a 1520 for free w/att contract

kyeo138

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Well I was due for an upgrade for some time, My old HTC Titan w/WP7.5 on it was due back in august but I waited it out and finally got a good deal. Microsoft had the 12 days sale today on the 1520 and I was able to pick up a white one. I have to say, it is quite big at first, but after an hour or so, I love it. It fits just fine in my pocket (I'm 6'2), and since I have larger hands, I can use it 1-handed pretty well.

My favorite feature so far? The double tap to unlock feature.

I tried on both Insipio cases, the feather light and wireless charging. I opted for the feather case as it is extremely light and can be used as a kickstand. The wireless charging at least doubled the weight and depth of it.

Anyway, back to playing with it, love that screen!

kyeo138

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
I do have a question... My language is set for English (US), but Favorites, shows up as Favourites... Anyone know why that might be?

If that's the only problem I ever have with this phone I guess I can't complain at all :)

------------
Nevermind, found it. Under Languages There's English, English (US) and English (UK)... I changed it to English (US) and it's back to normal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven