Nokia RM-937 Owner's Thread

Dos101

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
hey guys please i have my 1520 about 2 weeks ago and the screen when i apply pressure it looks weird

Don't apply pressure then???

If it distorts or looks weird under normal use (typing, scrolling, tapping) then get it replaced. If you're purposely applying an extraordinary amount of the pressure to the screen then of course it will distort.

undulose

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, anyone here who still didn't get the update for his/her 1520???

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520 (RM-937 Malaysia) using Tapatalk

Dos101

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
why is that? Because Malaysian variants have no/little issues to be fixed?

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520 (RM-937 Malaysia) using Tapatalk

No idea to be honest. There is definitely things that need to be fixed (I'm getting tired of my swipes being registered as taps).

xRiceyx

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
HK version here and I have issues with the screen dimming quite drastically at times for no apparent reason but the most annoying thing is definitely the swipe/tap issue. Driving me completely nuts!

Kebero

May 26, 2011
Visit site
HK version here and I have issues with the screen dimming quite drastically at times for no apparent reason but the most annoying thing is definitely the swipe/tap issue. Driving me completely nuts!

I'm starting to wonder if I should flash my HK variant to the UK. At least I'd get the update.

cathain

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site

I've noticed this as well with my HK variant but from what I can tell the reason for it seems to be if you've been in a bright place and then next time you turn your phone on it is in a dark place (or vice versa), it takes a 2-3 seconds to adjust and is really noticeable

Dos101

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site

I have the screen dimming issue as well (on top of the swipe/tap issue). Every once in a while I get the audio bug that prevents me from changing the volume, but a reboot fixes that.

Checked today, no update yet for mine. The lack of acknowledgment by Nokia regarding these issues is incredibly frustrating.

5150 Joker

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Nokia is fully aware of the issue. I filled out a 20 min survey they sent me and the issue was brought up in one of the questions and I specifically pointed it out as one of the more frustrating problems for 1520 owners. That said, I personally hardly ever run into that problem but I did reduce the sensitivity to the lowest setting.

Sent from my Yellow Nokia 1520 (RM-937)

Sam_oslo

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Another RM-937 owner here, the European 000-GB variant, using it on Telenor in Norway. But I wasn't aware it was so different that it needed a dedicated thread.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium