Nokia RM-937 Owner's Thread

Dos101

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Just got the update for my Malaysian variant. Installing now.

EDIT: So far so good. No issues with the screen increasing/decreasing brightness, and the tap/swipe issue seems fixed. Will monitor it over the next week to be sure though.

Last edited:

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Just got the update as well. The swiping issue has been fixed on mine for a few weeks, so no change there. So far the brightness issue seems to be fixed, but I'll hold off judgment for a few days.

Jerrycw

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Updated the firmware and still having the touch issue. For those who claimed your problem is fixed, may I know your hardware version?

cariocap

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
the problem of loosing 3g/2g signal and not returning, forcing me to reboot is worst in version 8.0.10521.155.

anyone having this problem ?

Madam ImAdam

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
For those still experiencing touch-screen sensitivity issues, have you tried these suggested work arounds:

turn off: double tap to wake, automatically adjust brightness and sunlight readability.
set touch sensitivity - normal not high

Dos101

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
For those still experiencing touch-screen sensitivity issues, have you tried these suggested work arounds:

turn off: double tap to wake, automatically adjust brightness and sunlight readability.
set touch sensitivity - normal not high

Tried that before and after the update, made no difference for me in either case. Though the brightness and swipe/tap issue don't happen near as much as before, they still happen. Makes me wonder if Nokia will ever fix this thing.

Ironjer

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
i hate this sensitivity issues so much! it's really annoying!

Nokia please fix it! it's so basic for the people... :eck:

i have a HK variant.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Well its been a week: the brightness issue is definitely fixed for me. The swiping is the same. That is, the issue was fixed before the firmware update, and is still fixed now.

Ironjer

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Well its been a week: the brightness issue is definitely fixed for me. The swiping is the same. That is, the issue was fixed before the firmware update, and is still fixed now.

do you have the hk variant?

Sent from my RM-937_apac_hong_kong_222 using Tapatalk

ASHAB HAMEED

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
Have the RM-937 variant white color in Pakistan.Yes swiping issue is bit of a headache but overall no other issues.btw one question from all other RM-937 users did you received a protective case in your box? My box came with a black colored case

Ironjer

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Have the RM-937 variant white color in Pakistan.Yes swiping issue is bit of a headache but overall no other issues.btw one question from all other RM-937 users did you received a protective case in your box? My box came with a black colored case

yes, i have a screen protector matte and a case protector too on it.

Sent from my Lumia 1520 RM-937 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786