Just got a new Lumia device. Yeah, OS is fluid, but boring. Anyone know any good password keeper apps? Preferably a genuine MS app. I don't like downloading apps that aren't legit.

also, Anyway 2 hide any icons? I hate everything being so out in the open. ANDROID and BlackBerry can hide icons. Can windows do the same?
    12-23-2013 09:09 PM
    Just got a new Lumia device. Yeah, OS is fluid, but boring. Anyone know any good password keeper apps? Preferably a genuine MS app. I don't like downloading apps that aren't legit.

also, Anyway 2 hide any icons? I hate everything being so out in the open. ANDROID and BlackBerry can hide icons. Can windows do the same?
    I use Folder lock to hide everything need hidden. it will hide just about anything on your phone. It won't even show up when your device is plugged into your PC.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-23-2013 09:20 PM

This one is pretty good for password keeping .It even earned the dev an MVP award along with Rudy Huyn. Uses AES-256 encryption.Just check it out,its free ,gets updated pretty regularly with new features.But its not by Microsoft though,AFAIK they don`t have any app at present which does that.

Password Padlock | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-24-2013 03:25 AM
    There is Secureword and Enpass for password storing.

As for hiding apps and app icons, sorry that is not available. OS level modifications by third party developers are not possible in Windows Phone, it is necessary to provide a secure environment. If you are expecting similar type of freedom with OS that you have enjoyed with Android, you have chosen the wrong platform.

Sorry, just the way it is and it won't change any time in the future. By the way iOS is also similar in this.
    12-24-2013 03:58 AM