Check out this guys, I just paid $10 for the protection. It's lifetime warranty :)
    Use this promotion code to check out ENDOFTHE2013 (60% OFF through 1/1/2014)
    Nokia Cell Phone Screen Protectors, Skins, Cases, Shields, Covers - Skinomi TechSkin™ for Nokia Lumia 1520
    niel27 likes this.
    12-27-2013 02:58 PM
    That's a great deal
    12-28-2013 10:16 AM
    I ordered one of these last week and tried to put it on yesterday. Tried being the key word here..

I've installed at least 20 Zagg Invisishield's in my time, so installing the screen protector isn't something new to me. I followed the instructions and applied a thin layer of spray to the adhesive side of the screen protector.

Put it on the phone and when I went to squidgy it out, the protector would slide all over the place. It just simply would not stick.

The other thing I noticed is that the protector wasn't clear at all -- it had a frost look to it.

I'm hoping mine was just a manufacturing defect or something and have written Skinomi about it.

I hope you have a better experience than I did.
    Kha Bui likes this.
    12-28-2013 06:49 PM
    I don't really have this issue. I have been using several this and Zagg on others phone and devices, but there is no problem at all.
    Thank you for your advice :)
    Hopefully I don't get the same as you say.
    Oh, I think you can return it to them and get a new one, because it's life time warranty.
    12-28-2013 10:12 PM
    Anyone know of a good screen protector that is around $10? I bought "XtremeGuardTM Full Body Screen Protector for Nokia Lumia 1520 (Ultra Clear)" from amazon and it was worthless. Felt like a super soft contact lense. Couldn't get the squeegee to stop digging into it and leaving indents/stretch marks when pushing out bubbles. Just getting the backing off took me 5 minutes having to damage a corner to get it off. I looked up "Skinomi TechSkin - Nokia Lumia 1520 Screen Protector Ultra Clear Shield + Full Body Protective Skin + Lifetime Warranty" and found a video on youtube. From what I saw it was just the same. Damage from trying to push bubbles out and looks wavey all across the screen.

Any good ones out there preferably front/back/camera?
    01-05-2014 02:14 PM
    Anyone know of a good screen protector that is around $10? I bought "XtremeGuardTM Full Body Screen Protector for Nokia Lumia 1520 (Ultra Clear)" from amazon and it was worthless. Felt like a super soft contact lense. Couldn't get the squeegee to stop digging into it and leaving indents/stretch marks when pushing out bubbles. Just getting the backing off took me 5 minutes having to damage a corner to get it off. I looked up "Skinomi TechSkin - Nokia Lumia 1520 Screen Protector Ultra Clear Shield + Full Body Protective Skin + Lifetime Warranty" and found a video on youtube. From what I saw it was just the same. Damage from trying to push bubbles out and looks wavey all across the screen.

Any good ones out there preferably front/back/camera?
    I think with the Skinomi videos, liberal use of the provided spray would be key and pressure from the squeegee shouldnt be too much. The other thing they stress is leaving the phone alone for 12-24 hours to dry properly.

Either way the product isnt bad for 11.99 for both body and screen protection. I had the Zagg for my EVO4G back in 2010 and I didnt like the "orange peel" affect on the phone.
    01-05-2014 02:57 PM