I bought my AT&T 1520 from the Microsoft store and one of the advertised perks was a free copy of Halo. In the purchase email, it says the following:

How to redeem your Free Halo Spartan Assault download
    Redeem on your Windows Phone 8:
    Launch Store app from the app list
    Tap search button
    Search for "Halo: Spartan Asslt"
    Download of the App will automatically be free

If I follow those directions it wants to charge me $6.99! I tried talking to Microsoft Store support and to say they had no idea would be a compliment. Anyone else run into this? I'd like my free game as promised. Thanks for any help!
    12-27-2013 02:34 PM
    Halo: Spartan Asslt. | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Here's the special link for your Lumia 1520
    Enjoy :);)
    12-27-2013 03:22 PM
    Thank you for your reply.

When going to that link it has a circle with an exclamation point and it says "This app is not available for your device. Tap here for more info."

I'm already frustrated with this phone and I haven't even really used it. The $20 app credit from Nokia isn't working either. When I try to register it gives me a "Something went wrong error."

What did Microsoft sell me??
    12-27-2013 03:41 PM
    Thank you for your reply.

When going to that link it has a circle with an exclamation point and it says "This app is not available for your device. Tap here for more info."

I'm already frustrated with this phone and I haven't even really used it. The $20 app credit from Nokia isn't working either. When I try to register it gives me a "Something went wrong error."

What did Microsoft sell me??
    Well I would say try using the proxy trick, you're not doing anything wrong as technically you bought this when you bought your lumia 1520
    12-27-2013 03:46 PM
    Swapped out my AT&T SIM with my wife's AT&T SIM, waited about 30 minutes and it's showing up free now. (Dunno why.)

Downloading and then I'll swap them back. Now to figure out the Nokia $20 app thing. :-)
    12-27-2013 04:50 PM
    The Halo download worked out of the gate, but the Nokia app card didnt. I had to do a chat with them. I am still waiting on a resolution.
    12-28-2013 01:19 AM
    Yep, finally got an email back from them and it was just a "your issue is important to us and it's been escalated." Can neither of these companies run a promotion??
    12-28-2013 08:21 AM