1520 Bluetooth stuttering audio

Sarang68

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Just purchased a 1520. Connected with Bluetooth to my Samsung Z310 home theater. Started playing songs when i noticed the audio started hiccupping & stuttering. Disconnected Bluetooth & it played smoothly on my phone. Anyone experience this?

crav4speed

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Just purchased a 1520. Connected with Bluetooth to my Samsung Z310 home theater. Started playing songs when i noticed the audio started hiccupping & stuttering. Disconnected Bluetooth & it played smoothly on my phone. Anyone experience this?

Could be an issue with distance. Bluetooth is rated for different distances based on the class of device. I have no problems with my 1520 and Bluetooth audio in my car but we're only talking about 2 feet. Try moving the phone closer to your home theater receiver and see if it stops the stuttering.

jbyron

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
It's most likely software. I have this same issue with the 1520 in my car with a clarion CX501 (that had ZERO issues with my WP7.8 Focus S), but I do not have this issue with the 1520 in my other car that has a pioneer p80rs. With the pioneer I could not skip tracks like on my Focus S until I updated its firmware (even though the updated firmware was a year old, it added this feature).

I've googled this extensively and it's just the way the particular combination of phone software, firmware, and audio hardware/firmware. Update the firmware on your Samsung and see if that helps!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss