SMS App?

anon395528

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
I am so close to jumping the Android ship....hoping to walk into the ATT store in a couple of days and go from a Galaxy S3 to a 1520. Within the 1520 forum, I did not see any specific threads about the best SMS app? I have been using chomp sms on my android device. What do you guys use? I would like to be able to customize sms notifications per contact if possible and also be able to change the notification sound. Also, with chomp I could embed meme's etc. What I am really trying to do is break it down into which apps I really use on a daily basis and make sure there is a reasonable alternative. Another would be a strong calendar app. Thanks in advance.

Westoncreg

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
As far as I know the default texting app is all we have, were not able to select a default app like on android but with the default app you get to set different text tones to everyone aswell but we can't change notification ability per contact. As for calender apps Cal is a very nice one

iRS73

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I am so close to jumping the Android ship....hoping to walk into the ATT store in a couple of days and go from a Galaxy S3 to a 1520. Within the 1520 forum, I did not see any specific threads about the best SMS app? I have been using chomp sms on my android device. What do you guys use? I would like to be able to customize sms notifications per contact if possible and also be able to change the notification sound. Also, with chomp I could embed meme's etc. What I am really trying to do is break it down into which apps I really use on a daily basis and make sure there is a reasonable alternative. Another would be a strong calendar app. Thanks in advance.

Some of my friends like "WhatsApp"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes