Cannot access field test menu

changjq

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi

I just got myself a brand new 1520. I have LTE connectivity in my area. But the problem is the signal is kinda weak. So whenever I'm inside the house the mobile data will switch from LTE to E (2G). I've read from various sources that dialling ##3282 or ##3282# will access the field test menu but it just doesn't work for me. I need to access the field test menu to force connect to LTE.

Any advice will be very much appreciated.

Thanks!!

Sebastianx

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi

I just got myself a brand new 1520. I have LTE connectivity in my area. But the problem is the signal is kinda weak. So whenever I'm inside the house the mobile data will switch from LTE to E (2G). I've read from various sources that dialling ##3282 or ##3282# will access the field test menu but it just doesn't work for me. I need to access the field test menu to force connect to LTE.

Thanks!!

Field test menu was disabled way back on GDR2.

Nitesh Nacode

May 31, 2014
Visit site
Hi

Thanks!!

Hi
Experienced same problem with my Lumia 820 win8.1 and also network+ and extras+info couldn't able to show details in my case. So,
Started experimenting with the setting came up with this
Settings menu>region>region format>English (India) or any, "other than match phone language"

Hope it helps

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petazinta