02-02-2014 10:38 PM
33 12
tools
    Two questions I guess...lol.

1. Do you get to keep the music you download with Xbox Music Pass? If yes, where does it go....cause I've downloaded two songs, and I can't find the MP3's with my file explorer.

2. With Xbox Music Pass, do you get unlimited skips with the radio streaming service? Google Music All Access has unlimited skip with the $9.99 subscription.
    01-14-2014 12:12 PM

1. Do you get to keep the music you download with Xbox Music Pass? If yes, where does it go....cause I've downloaded two songs, and I can't find the MP3's with my file explorer.

2. With Xbox Music Pass, do you get unlimited skips with the radio streaming service? Google Music All Access has unlimited skip with the $9.99 subscription.
    1. If you downloaded songs with the Xbox Music Pass subscription they will be unplayable if your subscription runs out. You can keep the files, they will just be unplayable. On the PC they get downloaded to your default Music folder in a folder called Xbox Music (usually C:\Users\username\Music\Xbox Music).

2. Yes
    01-14-2014 12:19 PM

You dont keep it in the sense that you own it. They used to have it where you could keep 10 songs a month. If you add a song or album or collection you will be able to stream/download from any device that has access.

Unlimited skips/plays and shuffles. If you get Xbox Music, definately check out the user playlists for some good suggested streaming songs.
    01-14-2014 03:04 PM
    Be sure to study and read up on how to, exactly, transfer your apple music, that you own, into the Xbox Music system.
    01-14-2014 07:42 PM
    Bought the year pass for XBOX Music and I like it but there are three things I would love them to improve.

1. Be able to randomize the whole collection of songs you have added.
    2. Be able to play other users playlists to explore new music.
    3. Add explore to the mobile versions of the app.

The app would then be top notch. Spotify allows for all those features. I don't think it would be difficult to add to XBOX Music unless they already have it and I'm missing it?
    01-15-2014 08:58 AM
    Bought the year pass for XBOX Music and I like it but there are three things I would love them to improve.

1. Be able to randomize the whole collection of songs you have added.
    2. Be able to play other users playlists to explore new music.
    3. Add explore to the mobile versions of the app.

The app would then be top notch. Spotify allows for all those features. I don't think it would be difficult to add to XBOX Music unless they already have it and I'm missing it?

Unless I'm not understanding what you mean, you can in fact randomize and shuffle your entire collection in both the music+video hub and Xbox music app.
    01-31-2014 04:13 PM
    Nokia mix radio is very good.
    02-01-2014 11:32 PM
    I'm very happy with my subcription of Nokia MixRadio+
    - Streaming music and download them for offline listening
    - Unlimited download Mixes
    - Unlimited Skips
    - Playme Mix - where Nokia music make a customized Playlist based on our habit/library/favorites. It's downloadable too.
    - Create Mix based on three of your choice of artists.
    - Nokia Music Store where you can buy music (in my country songs/album costs less than XBox Music)
    - Add favorites to your favorite artists

Best of all.. its very cheap in Indonesia. Only Rp 15.000 (less than US$1.5) a month!
    02-02-2014 10:38 PM
33 12