Camera lens/cover

Sym3

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site

HyperMatrix

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
What I'd want is just a very very tiny small sticker that attaches to the lower half of the lens, that essentially raises the contact point putting more distance between the phone/lens and whatever surface I may set it down on. Because I've been worried about the same thing you've mentioned.

Sym3

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
What I'd want is just a very very tiny small sticker that attaches to the lower half of the lens, that essentially raises the contact point putting more distance between the phone/lens and whatever surface I may set it down on. Because I've been worried about the same thing you've mentioned.

What kind of sticker?:confused:
edit: I got it, but does it look good on device?

HyperMatrix

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
What kind of sticker?:confused:
edit: I got it, but does it look good on device?

They would essentially act as "accents." Could use small strip of carbon fiber both at the lower part of the camera lens hump, along with the small area near the bottom of the phone. So when you set the phone down, the 2 contact points are both protected. Again can be done with carbon fiber stickers, or even some clear protective plastic such as ghost armor or zagg invisible shield. But tiny pieces cut out and placed strategically.

Sym3

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Got a hard case, camera is now slightly raised not much noticeable when looked directly but prevents camera contact with surface. If you guys want pics i'am happy to post them.

g1nchy

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Taking a photo today and saw a blurry spot on screen - turned the phone around and saw a tiny scratch on the lens cover.
Oh no!!!
Gave the phone a tap against a book and it must have shook some dust on the lens because now the blurry spot is gone.

Is this the start of the infamous 920 dust issue.

This is my 4th Nokia windows phone and they've all had small quality issues. never ever perfect.

It's like owning a Jaguar or Land Rover.

I have an Omnia 7 and an LG Optimus both 1st generation windows phones and I've never had any problems with them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans