Any suggestions for full body "skins"?

EpidemikE1

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I was just curious if anyone has tried out a full body skin on the 1520 and if their is even one out there.

Also, any good screen protectors that anyone can suggest?

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I ordered from gadgetshieldz. Been using their product for several years now

Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

TechFranz

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
The dry zagg invisihield seem nice and clear. I messed my first one up trying to put it on the phone.
The next time I watched the video and read the instructions first. AT&T seems to be the only ones who sell a front and back zagg cover.
I am definitely interested in checking out a skinomi as well.

EpidemikE1

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
So I just installed the Skinomi product. Funny thing is I thought I had ordered the full body setup but alas it was only the screen protector.

Installation was easier that I had expected for the Skinomi screen protector. I followed their instructions and it went considerably well. I fudged up the alignment just a little but nothing drastic. All cutouts are in their respective places. Now to wait and let it dry. I would definitely recommend Skinomi at this point, so check it out.
Amazon.com: Skinomi? TechSkin - Nokia Lumia 1520 Screen Protector Ultra Clear Shield + Lifetime Warranty: Cell Phones & Accessories
Amazon.com: Skinomi? TechSkin - Nokia Lumia 1520 Screen Protector Ultra Clear Shield + Full Body Protective Skin + Lifetime Warranty: Cell Phones & Accessories

One tip, use liberal amounts of the provided spray on the adhesive side. I would say 7-10 sprays at least so the screen protector "floats" better on the screen. I used only 5 sprays and it was a little tough to maneuver around.

Update: After 24 hours of drying I powered on my phone and placed in my pocket. When I pulled it out, some fabric from my pocket got under the film by the front facing camera. No real way to fix this so the screen protector will need to be replaced.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss