Nokia Lumia 1520 Earphones (tiny problem)

undulose

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Hey, my opinion about the earphones changed for a while. They are a little above average! I was surprised when I heard the bass part on the BG sound of the game that I was playing awhile ago.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520 (RM-937 Malaysia) using Tapatalk

Lundon44

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
The headphones are decent for bundled headphones. My only complaint is that I feel the audio volume could go a little higher. Unfortunately, I had to buy an iPod (yes, buying an Apple product is something I thought I would never admit to) just to put these new headphones I bought to better use. I felt like the volume on the 1520 should go to 40 based on the audio level it pumps out at 30. In my opinion it seems like level 30 on the 1520 is about the equivalent to 70-75% volume on the iPod Nano.

undulose

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Wow, that's deafening!!!! My limit is only 15 for my 1520! But I use my Nokia 107 now for music so I ca reserve my 1520's storage for pictures and videos.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520 (RM-937 Malaysia) using Tapatalk

crgsibaja

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
I got the included earbuds with my international 1520, but not with my AT&T 1520. Single button, decent sound quality. I tweaked the audio settings (equalizer) quite a bit though. They are yellow like my phone however, which is pretty nice.

View attachment 53853

I have the international edition and include the earphones, and the Dolby digital sound it is amazing!

wandraaa

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
I've tried the bundled earphones, and I think it sounds quite good. The bass is VERY boomy. I tried it using my Cowon Z2 though. But I must admit it's a bit heavy to drive, I must increase the volume beyond my usual habit just to get the same volume as my UE 900. Compared to it, despite in clarity, imaging, and separation they are on whole different level, I still can enjoy myself using the bundled one. Honestly, I've never intended to use it until my UE 900 broke :(. One little problem is fitting it in my little ear hole, although I haven't switch the tips, hehe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo