Lumia 1520 Philippine user experience...

paqpaqpaq

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
just bought the phone easter sunday sa hotgadgets at 22.1k

charged it and battery sense tells me my juice is for 1 day and 15 hrs. is this expected? had my phone on 2g,location off,wifi sense off, low-auto brightness, wifi bt nfc off.

rm 937 updated to 8.1

hope i can see something like 2 days worth of juice after couple of charges. baka naman kakaswipe ko kaya mababa pa ang battery life for this phone.

undulose

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
just bought the phone easter sunday sa hotgadgets at 22.1k

charged it and battery sense tells me my juice is for 1 day and 15 hrs. is this expected? had my phone on 2g,location off,wifi sense off, low-auto brightness, wifi bt nfc off.

rm 937 updated to 8.1

hope i can see something like 2 days worth of juice after couple of charges. baka naman kakaswipe ko kaya mababa pa ang battery life for this phone.

nakita mo ba 'yung chicks sa shop nila? Haha.

anong in-install mong apps? Two days nga ang nakalagay sa akin nung first time kong mag-full charge.

Hintayin mo muna ng at least two weeks bago mo husgahan 'yung battery life. Tapos dapat nag-apply ka rin muna ng topping ('yung itsa-charge mo for at least 4-6 hours sa unang charge).

Tumatagal naman ng mahigit 30 hours 'yung sa akin, Eto ang longest na gamit ko: (check link below my signature)

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520 (RM-937 Malaysia) using Tapatalk

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140102_0002.png
    wp_ss_20140102_0002.png
    208 KB · Views: 15

paqpaqpaq

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
uso pa ba topping? hehe. unang charge ko more than 2hrs.. kasi naka 59% batt nung binili ko.

di ko na masyad tinignan yung chicks. kasama ko si gf. hahaha.

pag naka-wifi mabilis ang drain. so far 2-days inaabot itong phone. not bad. considering 8.1 na siya. will have to wait for the official 8.1 para mas matino ang battery.

undulose

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
uso pa ba topping? hehe. unang charge ko more than 2hrs.. kasi naka 59% batt nung binili ko.

di ko na masyad tinignan yung chicks. kasama ko si gf. hahaha.

pag naka-wifi mabilis ang drain. so far 2-days inaabot itong phone. not bad. considering 8.1 na siya. will have to wait for the official 8.1 para mas matino ang battery.

antayin mo lang maka-20 full cycles ng charging 'yung phone at baka mas maging maayos na ang battery life niyan. Di naman malakas kumain ng battery sa 'kin ang WiFi at mobile data.

vlmirano

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
guys sino naglalaro ng FIFA 14 dito? ang dami ko na kasing achievement pero di pumapasok sa Xbox live account ko eh. ganun din ba sa inyo?

MATRIX RELOADED

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Guys, I've been reading your posts here and I'm glad you are all enjoying your L1520. Right now with WP8.1 dev prev and the official WP8.1 coming maybe next month, I think the best phone available right now is the L1520 due to its display and SDcard support and I'm really setting my eyes to it to replace my L620. One thing that I really would want to know is how do you carry your device around, in a bag or pocket? I always carry my phones in my jeans pocket, but with L1520, I think it's kinda tough. Inputs please...

vlmirano

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Guys, I've been reading your posts here and I'm glad you are all enjoying your L1520. Right now with WP8.1 dev prev and the official WP8.1 coming maybe next month, I think the best phone available right now is the L1520 due to its display and SDcard support and I'm really setting my eyes to it to replace my L620. One thing that I really would want to know is how do you carry your device around, in a bag or pocket? I always carry my phones in my jeans pocket, but with L1520, I think it's kinda tough. Inputs please...
I simply put it in my pocket. The only time I'm having a problem with it is when I have my headset while I'm sitting coz the connecting part of the headset is stiff and it pierces my leg. Also make sure not to place any object with it in your pocket (eg.. key, coins, pen). The size is not really an issue here. Lumia 1520 is probably the best out there. Before I bought mine I was torn between 1520 and 1020, but because 1520 supports SDcards that was my deciding factor. Camera isn't bad either. Neither Samsung nor iPhone has a 20 megapixel camera. And even if Xperia has 20mp it's still not good enough.

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
When commuting I keep it on my bag for security. I would just keep it on my pocket or held it in my hand when switching places around the office then place it o desktop when stationed.

undulose

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site

It's not hard to put it in pockets on pants. I'm 5"6' with a waist of 32 so you can just imagine how big my pants' pockets could be. Another thing is that it's hard to remove it in yours pockets once it's settled there, but headsets with mic prove to be a solution especially that there's a voice prompt when messages enter your inbox.

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I got my first random reboot today, there is an app update for which phone was not able to download due to an error which I believe is the culprit. I am also encountering other weird issues post the latest update of 8.1 DP.
-reloading animation screen while in Home screen which will later on render the device unresponsive to touch.
-won't allow installed apps to move from SD to phone.

curiousclaude

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
i am thinking of getting a postpaid plan with globe. is it worth it??? and do you guys know a place where i can buy original accessories for my 1520?? like screen protectors and different cases?

vlmirano

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
i am thinking of getting a postpaid plan with globe. is it worth it??? and do you guys know a place where i can buy original accessories for my 1520?? like screen protectors and different cases?

hindi ko pa napupuntahan toh since I'm from Las Pinas, but I'm planning to go to Cyberlinx sa likod ng Megamall. sa may St Francis something. madami daw accessories dun ng Lumia 1520.

curiousclaude

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
pascreen shot naman ng battery saver part ng setting niyo while on 100% charge..ako kasi medyo "defective" ata battery ko eh... walang one day full charge ko

Dee Fee

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
Hey folks, anyone here using te AT&T Version with Globe Postpaid? I acquired a Nano Sim from Globe, installed it on the Phone and when I turned On the Data button, it was showing 4G on the upper left next to the Signal Bar. Just wanted to know if this is an accurate signal ?!? My location is QC. 4G is available on the phone even when im commuting all the way to Montalban via Commonwealth and, Payatas and in Rodriguez, Rizal...

Inputs lang po on users with the same Version 1520.... Mabuhay !!!

ozmoi

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
I successfully update mine to WP8.1, then getting cortana i have to change my keyboard to ( US ), Language ( US ) and Region ( US ) but I can't use my Wallet to purchase on the store. 2014-07-20 00.27.10.jpg

ozmoi

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Re: buy at kimstore philippines cheap.. (mura)

I always buy my stuff on Hot Gadgets. Sigurado ako sa store nila, pero sold out na sila ng RED. So sa iba ako bumili

uzeroni

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I managed to snag one via the abensons promo, and i got it in white
But are there any stores that sell skins for this? That store in megamall that sells skins, i forgot the name, sold 1020 skins before but now they're all out. Where can i find one locally?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786