Lumia 1520 Philippine user experience...

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Ph variant now seeding
pabu5asy.jpg

flatronics

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Globe or Smart user? Pa feedback po sa mga susunod na oras kung kamusta ang network reception, touch sensitivity, battery life at camera. Not sure kung may mga pagkakaiba ang Cyan update kada region.. Pero sa camera kasi ng UK rom na gamit ko panget ang camera, parang may pinkish stain na lumalabas..

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Congrats guys. I was about to post the good news here but got the confirmation that Ghosts don't sleep at night.😎
Please feedback and post some camera samples post CYAN update.
I don't want to lose my game progresses just now so I will give MS/NOKIA and wait until end of September for the bitlocker issue fix. Not unless I will be forced to downgrade just to get CYAN i wouldn't do it.

Rynz08

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys. Question lang.after updating to Lumia Cyan, di ko makita s apps list ung calendar. Anyone na nakaexperience din nito? Thanks!

MATRIX RELOADED

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
guys..have you upgraded to WP8.1 Update?

Not yet in my case. I'm reading a lot of problems with the update, although my L620 updated just fine. Haven't noticed anything exciting regarding the update except the new live folder. My 1520 running cyan can live with the Nokia folder at the moment.

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Me as well. Still on official cyan on the 1520. Didn't bother upgrading although I might just play with my 1020 for testing the gdr 1
Sent from a Lumia using Tapatalk

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
lol..have you gone through the downgrade route for the CYAN?..I am still waiting for that firmware update. Is wireless Project my screen working on the 1520 running CYAN firmware?

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I did downgrade the moment there was news of the 1520 getting it even if PH wasn't on the list yet. I guess I just wanted to see how smooth the update will be if not coming from PFD. So after being with PFD 8.1 for several months, I had to bear with wp8 for about two weeks I think until the notification for official Cyan came out for us. Was trying to not be impatient because I got used so much to PFD. All worth it I guess. Can't say much though on Project my Screen as I haven't used that feature yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre