Sleek cases?

Shredcow

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I got the Nilkin case that's reviewed on this site. Nicely made for the price; no rough edges and thick enough to prevent flex. The case is quite sturdy and grips the phone very tightly. As mentioned before, it protects the camera hump so I can now lay my phone down with confidence. The way the case is molded also makes the phone less slippery; one-handed operation is easier now.

I wonder if I could drill a hole in it to attach a lanyard?

EpidemikE1

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I dunno about drilling a hole. Where were you thinking of drilling the hole. Im not a fan of lanyards but if there was a case that had an eyelet like the Nook has I wouldnt mind attaching one, just to see how it works.

zwuncki

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking for a black VERTICAL belt case for my L1520 cause it doesn't completely fit in my work pants. there shouldn't be an extra belt clip on but should be sewed in on the back of the case...

Which case fits the L1520 best? Any universal case maybe? Case should be black and vertical (and internationally available)!

thx.

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Someone suggested it in another thread, so I took the dive and cut the cover off my Nokia case. I like it! The only thing I really want a case for is to protect the back when I set it down on tables, etc. It's actually perfect for that. I also have the Amzer Pudding case for when I let my kids use the phone. I can't recommend that case enough. It's really perfect. The only thing I'd change is to have the matte finish cover the entire case.

I did the same with the cases on my S4 when I had it although with that it replaced the back cover so not so much a case.

Ichigo

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
WP_20140408_14_15_05_Pro.jpg WP_20140408_14_15_12_Pro.jpg

Had it for almost 2 months. two major concerns:
1. it turn darkish without any reason
2. it is dirt magnet. your sweat will stick to it easily and you have to wash it once a week if not, it feels nasty.

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I bought this one. you can try. 1520 leather case

You work for them don't you, if you don't then they should be paying you for the amount of times (10) you have linked it. Twice on this page!

Do you really think that looks like real leather, I don't think that it even looks like good plastic leather. A friend got a case from them for his iPad and it felt and smelled like cheap plastic. When he complained they never replied. He left it on top of a radiator and it melted.

NoRomBasic

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I've been using these:

New Ultra Thin Matte Soft TPU Cover Case for Nokia Lumia 1520 Free SP | eBay

$_57.jpg

Bought 3 (one each in Red, Blue, and White)

Dirt Cheap, Very Thin, Don't Interfere with my Screen Protector or Wireless Charger. Fits my Car Cradle with no issues. And I throw them in the dishwasher when they get dirty.

Downsides are very minor. Cases are somewhat translucent so depending on the color of your 1520 some case colors might look odd (my phone is black so they all end up looking a bit darker than the pics, but I like that look) And it takes about 3 weeks to get one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss