What happened to the 32GB (AT&T) Model?

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm....

Thread name: "What happened to the 32GB (AT&T) Model?"

Thread content:

"....Wireless charging, AT&T conspiring VS. the World, and Citizen X takes on all."

Not that it isn't a nice read!!

I do believe actually that Citizen X makes very valid points on the corporate decisions of AT&T. Let's face it: On their level, every decision is made with a thought process most of us as users could not even get close to. Also, I do not think using one example of T-Mobile selling one device with more memory for less then the international version as a reason to assume every device/carrier/OEM can or will ever follow suite. It is just one of those decisions that prove that in mobile there really is very little patterns that can be followed.

And, outside of the Qi standard purchased by users already, so far I have no clue what the difference is in wireless charging. Heck, I am so 15 minutes ago I still plug my phone in with wires into a wall socket.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
As a side note (and back on thread topic), if Jan. 10th is when the 32GB varient of the L1520 shows up I can hope the price will be comparable to the 16GB bad boy already there. Or even less if AT&T really wants to one up T-Mobile!!

More realistically, that means the best I can hope for is the 16 GB to drop in price a tad. I would be fine with that. I am generally a cheap skate. I have held out looking for a better deal on the L1520. Be neat to see what happens if it shows up.

5150 Joker

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
That 32 GB model better at least have PMA charging built into it after all this time rather than forcing users to buy a crappy case. Otherwise I'll keep the RM 937, no way I could give up Qi wireless.

fitchalcyone

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I can't remember, do the specific model numbers cleared by FCC (the RMs, basically) each have their own memory capacity? Meaning, is the 32GB version a different RM from the 16?

Tony_Offends_U

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
AT&T can take away half the internal storage, I'm fine with that. They can take away Qi wireless charging, I barely use it.
BUT one thing they took away from all WP8 devices is Data Sense. After using that, I can't live without it.

No Data Sense, no buy.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
AT&T can take away half the internal storage, I'm fine with that. They can take away Qi wireless charging, I barely use it.
BUT one thing they took away from all WP8 devices is Data Sense. After using that, I can't live without it.

No Data Sense, no buy.

I think Verizon is still the only one on the US with data sense. :'(

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
That 32 GB model better at least have PMA charging built into it after all this time rather than forcing users to buy a crappy case. Otherwise I'll keep the RM 937, no way I could give up Qi wireless.

I doubt it will. I hope so, but no. Let's be dreamy, built in Qi charging?

superlawyer15

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
If verizon got data sense then I'm confident ATT will eventually get it
...if it really was about not helping customers minimize their data usage, then a grimmy carrier like verizon would have never implemented it

ragingklu

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
It'd be cool if they released a color for the 32GB version which wasn't available on the 16GB version, cyan would be great.

I guess I really don't care as I'd get black anyway, and I'm sticking with my 16GB version, but still....

I doubt they'll only have one color for the run of 32GB phones but I guess we'll see.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon