WiFi Connection, but not working

wintrmte

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Ran into a strange problem where my 1520 shows it's connected to the WiFi network but can access anything. The only way to get it to work was to put the phone in airplane mode, then take it back out again -- effectively resetting the WiFi connection.

Anyone run into a problem like this?

JRDEMASKUS

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
My wife has seen this on her Kindle Fire recently. She reboots the device.Next time I will tell here to toggle WiFi or airplane mode . It usually happens when she comes home from her friends house.

vivilxw

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
the same issue occurred to me 3 times during the first week I own the phone. but since then it's working fine. it's already several days pass the exchange period so I'm going to keep this one.

dropofdreams

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
I too am having this same issue as of late. However, simply toggling WiFi off and on resolves it. No need for total airplane. That said, the issue doesn't occur when closer to the access point. As such, I'm going to call it a reception issue for me. What's more, other devices I use don't have this issue. I want to be able to prove with numbers that it's the phone but there don't seem to be any spectrum analytics apps for the phone to look at real time signal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos