Touch Sensitive Fixed!!

Wilguens Joachin

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone! It seems like the Extra+ info update did fix the touch sensitivity on my L1520. I've been messing out with it a lot to make sure and so far I haven't had any issues :)

Did the update work for anyone else too?

madusmacus

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
To early to tell - problem usually comes back with a vengeance after a day
a hard reset fixed mine for a day

So lets hope so but .... naaaaa :?)

Mark Reed2

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Just the same for me, though each update people say "its fixed" but then after a few days "its not fixed" they seem to work fine then it creeps back, and going by Nokia timescale we are yet to get the fix (due in next week or so)

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
If you are still having issues after the update try turning off Glance Beta.

Right after the update I had significant improvement. The next day I decided to turn on Glance Beta again to see if the E+I update did anything to fix the many bugs I have experienced with Glance Beta. The minute I turned it on the touch sensitivity issues returned.

This might not be the issue for everybody but this is what I am seeing on my L1520.

madusmacus

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
This was a two part reply from @Nokiahelps

Hi. There are currently no SW updates released for the 1520 in UK, but you may try to check for updates for the

Extras + Info by scanning the app code shown at this link: Nokia Windows Phone 8 App Updates - Nokia Support Discussions . Let us know the outcome.^CG

Nokiahelps wont actually know of any "Pending firmware updates" they are right in that... "There are currently no SW updates released for the 1520 in UK" but we all knew that :?)

Thanks for the info though

ReggieSmith

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone! It seems like the Extra+ info update did fix the touch sensitivity on my L1520. I've been messing out with it a lot to make sure and so far I haven't had any issues :)

Did the update work for anyone else too?

I have gotten into the habit of using 2 fingers to scroll to keep that from happening. (It is VERY difficult to select something on this phone with 2 fingers.)

Jf.Vigor

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I have gotten into the habit of using 2 fingers to scroll to keep that from happening. (It is VERY difficult to select something on this phone with 2 fingers.)
hmmm until they fix this, that's not the worst idea. Although I already had to reprogram my brain to even use the 1520. Guess there's nothing wrong with experimenting

nuprotocol

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
If you are still having issues after the update try turning off Glance Beta.

Right after the update I had significant improvement. The next day I decided to turn on Glance Beta again to see if the E+I update did anything to fix the many bugs I have experienced with Glance Beta. The minute I turned it on the touch sensitivity issues returned.

This might not be the issue for everybody but this is what I am seeing on my L1520.

Wow..... You are right. It's not completely gone but pretty much gone after disabling Glance. The issue is with Glance. I almost never have the scrolling/screen tapping issue now. Thanks for the tip.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NunezGuad