Bruce Milliken

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, it is! I dint think I will ever go back to a smaller phone. Thinking about it before it arrived I thought I might have bitten off more than I could chew with its size, but when I finally unboxed it there was no way.

Doctor Pork

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Smartphones is probably a device where you, if in doubt, should probably buy a slightly larger phone than you might initialy find comfortable just because your perspective tends to change after you have used it for a while. Atleast if you are upgrading from a smaller phone. After a year of using the 920, it has gone from being the huge phone to the minimum size I would consider. The same tends to go for TVs as that "huge" TV begins to feel perfectly fine after a while.

This is the reason by the way for me looking at the 1520 as my next phone rather than a slightly larger sucessor to the 920. Some things I do could really benifit from the bigger screen.

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine yesterday purly based on the big screen. I love my 920 and specally the screen, so my guess is that bigger is better :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills