How many have you tried?

I am looking for one with a "matte"ish finish and doesnt show fingerprints
    01-14-2014 09:45 AM
    What screen protector are you using?

Do you like it?

How many have you tried?

I am looking for one with a "matte"ish finish and doesnt show fingerprints
    I bought this one from a local store.
    I like it except for the fact that it has fingerprints all over it.
    This is my second. Previously I had matte finished.
    Matte finish is good but one drawback is that it may need extra screen brightness depending on the quality.
    01-14-2014 09:49 AM
    Bought an original Nokia screen protector for my dad's L900. It' horrible. Weaker touch accuracy, the screen is somewhat pixelated now, all pictures taken with the phone look washed out because of it. I honestly can't recommend one.

I once bought a screen protector for my L820. I hate it ! The proximity sensor was covered, the phone didn't dim it's display according to lighting conditions at all, the shutting of the display properly during phone calls and also, no double tap to wake. I profoundly hated that cover.

I'll never use one again.
    01-14-2014 10:20 AM
    Bought an original Nokia screen protector for my dad's L900. It' horrible. Weaker touch accuracy, the screen is somewhat pixelated now, all pictures taken with the phone look washed out because of it. I honestly can't recommend one.

I once bought a screen protector for my L820. I hate it ! The proximity sensor was covered, the phone didn't dim it's display according to lighting conditions at all, the shutting of the display properly during phone calls and also, no double tap to wake. I profoundly hated that cover.

I'll never use one again.
    It is better to get it fixed by some expert than do it yourself!
    01-14-2014 10:24 AM
    I use a Tempered glass shield. I love them, smooth as glass. (Oh wait, it is glass. LoL) If you look a little lower there is a post about them. They are great except I haven't found one with a curve. So it leaves a little to be desired. I have two 1520's, one I have seems to work fine, I just think the cut on the bottom is **** ugly. The other has a little edge that doesn't meet the glass so it is a little gray. About this wide | | but it doesn't interfere with the sensor or anything and it's like touching the screen. But like glass it will show fingerprints. I also had a Zagg shield on one. I think it is was great, but I like glass better. But Zagg has a lifetime warranty so I have a brand new one sitting on my shelf, just waiting.... I may put it back on one day..
    06-05-2014 06:17 AM
    Haven't used a screen protector for my Lumia. Still flawless.

Anyways, I prefer Clear since Matte seems to degrade the screen clarity. But Matte is really good for direct light usage since it doesn't reflect at all
    Last edited by jomarr; 06-05-2014 at 06:59 AM.
    06-05-2014 06:39 AM