That moment when you pull out your 1520

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
yes. Considering the size I would so far say yes.

It is because of its size it is more vulnerable. So how can the size make it strong?
take an example of 2 glass slabs with same thickness, 1 is equivalent to the size of knife and other equivalent to the size of dagger. The 2nd slab will be easily breakable compared to first one because of the size. So same might imply for 920 and 1520. Unless 1520 is made up of thick material or better plastic.

aitt

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
It is because of its size it is more vulnerable. So how can the size make it strong?
take an example of 2 glass slabs with same thickness, 1 is equivalent to the size of knife and other equivalent to the size of dagger. The 2nd slab will be easily breakable compared to first one because of the size. So same might imply for 920 and 1520. Unless 1520 is made up of thick material or better plastic.

To be honest I don't know. I would think the same. I just knew the screen was lost. My only conclusion was the case, but it doesn't add that much more protection. I guess it just fell at the right angles. But like I say even my 920 has fallen and landed face first and didn't crack.

borasar

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
is it still vibrating ok?
And it slips out your hand hits the concrete pavement doing several flips before sliding face down to a stop three feet away from you.

So that long look on your face as you expect the inevitable. Screen cracked. Chipped corner. As you pick up your 1520, you see there's a 3 foot crater in the concrete, 1520 completely intact, no chipped housing, and barely any scratches on the screen. The scratches are so minor you have to use the sun to see the micro scratches.

Now granted I did have the flip cover case but considering the impact not only did that case protect, it hardly have any nicks.

Durability. Nokia.

boovish

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
That's ignorant thinking cause there's people who have dropped the 920. Even my 920 has survived some pretty good drops. The problem, though, would be would you survive if I chunked this 1520 at your head. It would probably induce a coma.

I would have laughed and thought "Shoulda got a smaller Lumia" In my coma, and then when I wake up and sue you till you're in a poor house.

Last edited:

kyriacou48

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Hey aitt,

I bought a Nokia Flip Case with my 1520, but since have swapped to a nillkin slim since the flip case left scuff marks on the very corners of the phone. have you had this issue as well?

kyriacou48

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
I should mention that I do like the case - just those small scuff marks on the corners of the phone are a bit annoying.
I think it's the way the case is designed, but might just be me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)