Help nokia pro camera button takes countinous pictures???

Bjfcm

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Check for this bug??:angry:

I've had my 1520 since day one of the release. I have taken pictures using ' Nokia Pro Camera" by pushing the camera button once. It would flash and snap 1 picture. The other day I went into settings and selected to activate the 1520 's Default Camera. No problem.

Well today I switched back to the " NOKIA PRO CAMERA " by default , and when I pushed the button once the camera would not stop snapping pictures.I have removed suspect
ed Applications , Soft Reset, I even Uninstalled then re-installed NOKIA PRO CAMERA and once again pushing the Camera Button once caused the camera to snap pictures non- stop continuously !!!!!. When I go to settings and switch back Standard default Camera button launch , everything is normal( I push the camera button once and snap only ONE PICTURE)

BTW, I can take a single photo by tapping the Camera Symbol on the screen okay using Nokia Pro

EVERYONE WHO READS THIS PLEASE TRY TO SEE IF THIS IS A BUG WE ALL HAVE SINCE THE UPDATE.

IF NOT PLEASE HELP ME REGAIN THE PROCESS OF TAKING ONLY 1 PICTURE BY PRESSING THE CAMERA BUTTON ONCE while using NOKIA PRO CAMERA

Thanks in Advance Guys!!:unhappysweat:

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem with my Lumia 920 with Lumia black :( it just keeps on taking the pictures....even my front cam does the same thing.....I use nokia pro cam too...I thought my finger presses the button slightly so it takes the pictures continuously....so as soon as I click I release my finger at once....and it doesn't take continuous pics :/ try and see if this workd

Bjfcm

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I have the same problem with my Lumia 920 with Lumia black :( it just keeps on taking the pictures....even my front cam does the same thing.....I use nokia pro cam too...I thought my finger presses the button slightly so it takes the pictures continuously....so as soon as I click I release my finger at once....and it doesn't take continuous pics :/ try and see if this workd

Thank you for taking the time to help me, Unfortunately it still takes non-stop pictures . ITS THE NOKIA PRO APP. I set the built in Camera to default , went into the ' LENSES" select ' Nokia Camera Pro" and it still happens. Do you have the 1520 ?? If so, could you try it on your 1520 ??

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
So i tried and asked my friend to try it too....it's definitely the button....try to release the button as soon as you click it and not keep the finger anywhere near the button....try it

Sent from my RM-821_apac_australia_new_zealand_304 using Tapatalk

Bjfcm

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
So i tried and asked my friend to try it too....it's definitely the button....try to release the button as soon as you click it and not keep the finger anywhere near the button....try it

Sent from my RM-821_apac_australia_new_zealand_304 using Tapatalk

UPDATE FIXED ; It was a app I installed MY VIDEO JOURNAL .Everytime I install an App, I document it just in case something goes wrong. I installed the ' MY VIDEO JOURNAL " app from the STORE last night . I removed the application , did a soft reset and the problem was fixed.

Nadia , you are a wonderful person for your help !!

SO TEAM KEEP A LIST OF THE APPS YOU INSTALL TO HELP TACKLE PHONE ISSUES

AxelFoley1974

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Same problem here with a lumia 620.
Seems like it's not a common error. Didn't find any solution, or even others with a problem like that!
Only in this forum.
But none of the workarounds worked for me so far...
Any solutions now?...

hassannaqvi557

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Yup this seems to be an awful problem but when I used to play 🎭 with my volume 📣 buttons the focusing thing came back. For days now when I thought all hope was lost with the focusing thing "I pressed the volume buttons like you press them when you soft reset it (both volume buttons at the same time) plus the focusing button lightly" the focusing comes back until you switch off your camera 📷. Then you have to do it again then again I know its awful 😞.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon