So.. do you enjoy the phone?

Mark Reed2

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Yes and no, its a good phone.....not great just yet.

If they fix the screen touch issue and the horrible low light videos with this update we are all waiting for then yes its great.....if the update fails to change this, well I am selling mine and getting a SGS5 when its out.

Jarip

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
I LOVE the phone.. my phone just likes to restart it self at random times..I would still buy /get a new one.

Try to disable wi-fi (WLAN) - well, it was a problem with Lumia 920 a year ago, but then there was an update and that problem was gone ....

Of course, if that continue, try to get a new one ....

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Yes. Easily the best phone I've owned. My only issue with the size is traveling, in the car for instance. It won't fit in my cupholder. I since purchased a CR-201 so it's not an problem. However, it is a tight fit in some pockets, like the pockets on a zippered hoodie.

sk1d_mark

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
Had mine for a month and think its great, battery, screen and the size.

The only down side, and its really started to get on my t1ts, is the sensitive screen that selects something rather than letting me scroll up or down.

gremlingswe

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Try to disable wi-fi (WLAN) - well, it was a problem with Lumia 920 a year ago, but then there was an update and that problem was gone ....

Of course, if that continue, try to get a new one ....

Jarip!! THANK YOU!!! this seeems to be the problem.. No random restart today (never happend before) when i have Wlan off

Jarip

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
Jarip!! THANK YOU!!! this seeems to be the problem.. No random restart today (never happend before) when i have Wlan off

Great :) ... then just open wi-fi when you need it and then turn it off ... the cellular data will be a main data source now :) ... just like I did, a year ago with my Lumia 920 :)

dkhmwilliams

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
I heard that there were issues with light spots on the screen. Is this still a widespread issue?

Sent from my iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077