lumia 1520 problem

gremlingswe

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi.
i got the phone on x-mas and there was no problems (no sim in it)but after reciving the nano sim from operator a weak later the problem started..at home,school,on the Way To school my lumia 1520 started To like restarting it Self

95% OFf the reboots is when the screen is locked and dark..have done a reset OFf the phone..the problem is as i Said at home,school and so on, but Most commen is when i AM on the move ,like train and walking To / in school.. Anyone know wat the problem is? Or what i can do?

gremlingswe

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to WPCentral!

Does it stop if you take the simcard out? :wink:

I cant be 100% of that right now but will test it tomorrow. But i think it has happend without the simcard, becuse when i dont have simcard there is no Enter PIN code when it has restarted.
Tryd once more soft reset.. But then i lost all the A-B-C-D and so on in the list menu.

gremlingswe

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Ok so i got another tip on in another tread.. no restart on sevel days ( turn off the wlan) but today i got one random restart when it was turnd off.. So now i think there this happens when i lose cell coverage, Today i was in an elevator, it restarted it self..On a train= it restarted it self.. It dous not happen every time but alot.

IS this a problem that any1 knows about or its just my phone a bad luck?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa