touch finger registeration

cylent

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I am having an odd problem of which I really cant reproduce quite easily.... its not something i can say "happen" and it'll happen but it does happen.

my problem is with the touch sensitivity or rather the phone registering my touch.

when i come to swipe left or right the phone sometimes registers my swipe as a "selection touch".

for example lets say I am in the settings menu. I can swipe right or left.
about maybe 10 to 30 % of the time and maybe that's not right cause some times its random if i swipe and finger is on a an option it ends up selecting it..

I have changed the touch sensitivity to Normal and High...

I am not sure if this is a hardware problem as i remember this happened with my 920 also in the past.

this is the latest 1520 with the latest update i believe because when i go to check for updates it says i have the latest.

((Note: i am in the middle east where it is not easy to go to the seller and say "swap my phone". that doesn't fly well here so its either send it for repairs and wait 2 weeks and i am sure they'll say its fine or just put up with it. this is of course assuming its a hardware issue -- which i doubt for some reason))

((note2: my problem seems to be exactly similar to this thread: http://forums.windowscentral.com/no...touch-sensitivity-set-high-too-sensitive.html but as i stated i am already at Normal))

aamiroo

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Done all the updating couples of days ago. The annoying problem didnt solve. Really pain is the ***

Sent from my RM-937_apac_malaysia_941 using Tapatalk

Mark Reed2

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Done all the updating couples of days ago. The annoying problem didnt solve. Really pain is the ***

Sent from my RM-937_apac_malaysia_941 using Tapatalk

Yeah for many it did not help, this makes me think hardware issue.

Some of us had it worse than others, those like me where the issue was there but not very bad, the update helped/fixed it, but for those who had it bad it did not......but you say you had the issue happen not often....this makes it more ????????????

Either way something is not right, the update should fix all phones, if its just a software issue, but this is not so......at a loss as to what it is and if they can fix it for all owners.

Keep on at Nokia, they need to know it did not work for all of the owners.

Good luck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss