Strange white stripe at the bottom of the screen

MarcinKe

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I just got my Lumia 1520 last night and I am loving it. However, when I open some apps, there is a small white line at the bottom of the screen. This is not a case with all the apps, only some. On the attached picture is a photo of Mix Radio screen. As you can see, there is a small white line at the bottom. The lie is there no matter what background I choose. Have you experienced the same thing? WP_20140124_001.jpg

Lock scree (even if black) does not have this problem, so I do not think it has anything to do with the phone itself.

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I just got my Lumia 1520 last night and I am loving it. However, when I open some apps, there is a small white line at the bottom of the screen. This is not a case with all the apps, only some. On the attached picture is a photo of Mix Radio screen. As you can see, there is a small white line at the bottom. The lie is there no matter what background I choose. Have you experienced the same thing? View attachment 55310

Lock scree (even if black) does not have this problem, so I do not think it has anything to do with the phone itself.

If you believe this is a software problem, hard reset. If hardware, go get it replaced.

MarcinKe

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
OK, so I soft reset the phone and it disappeared when background was black. Then switched to light background and it was back. Then, switched to black and the line is still there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077