Want to buy this phone but i am lost

fawzib

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I really want to buy this device, but I am really lost with many variants and even some include Qi charging and others do not (mainly At&t bull**** in the matter)

I would like to know which variant should I buy to support AT&T network (maybe T-mobile as well) bands and have Qi wireless charging buildin. I checked ebay. not a single listing ever mentions wireless charging. Even all Nokia websites (us, global, etc..) don't mention the wireless charging anymore.

I'm seriously lost.. I just want to buy this device unlocked without carrier bull**** branding on "my" device!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I really want to buy this device, but I am really lost with many variants and even some include Qi charging and others do not (mainly At&t bull**** in the matter)

I would like to know which variant should I buy to support AT&T network (maybe T-mobile as well) bands and have Qi wireless charging buildin. I checked ebay. not a single listing ever mentions wireless charging. Even all Nokia websites (us, global, etc..) don't mention the wireless charging anymore.

I'm seriously lost.. I just want to buy this device unlocked without carrier bull**** branding on "my" device!

You want to buy a Nokia Lumia 920 unlocked from Rogers, this is the Pentaband device with built in wireless charging and will support LTE on ATT and T-Mobile. May I suggest the following link?
Nokia Lumia 920 (Unlocked) For Sale - IKX162 - $255 > Swappa

fawzib

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
price is very resonable. but i would like to invest in the newest device for sure. would like a buying guideline for 1520 (unlocked with Qi charging!)
I dislike mobile devices manufactured in China. Lama 1520 is manufactured in Finland/germany?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss