I really want to buy this device, but I am really lost with many variants and even some include Qi charging and others do not (mainly At&t bull**** in the matter)

I would like to know which variant should I buy to support AT&T network (maybe T-mobile as well) bands and have Qi wireless charging buildin. I checked ebay. not a single listing ever mentions wireless charging. Even all Nokia websites (us, global, etc..) don't mention the wireless charging anymore.

I'm seriously lost.. I just want to buy this device unlocked without carrier bull**** branding on "my" device!
    01-24-2014 11:38 AM
    I really want to buy this device, but I am really lost with many variants and even some include Qi charging and others do not (mainly At&t bull**** in the matter)

I would like to know which variant should I buy to support AT&T network (maybe T-mobile as well) bands and have Qi wireless charging buildin. I checked ebay. not a single listing ever mentions wireless charging. Even all Nokia websites (us, global, etc..) don't mention the wireless charging anymore.

I'm seriously lost.. I just want to buy this device unlocked without carrier bull**** branding on "my" device!
    You want to buy a Nokia Lumia 920 unlocked from Rogers, this is the Pentaband device with built in wireless charging and will support LTE on ATT and T-Mobile. May I suggest the following link?
    Nokia Lumia 920 (Unlocked) For Sale - IKX162 - $255 > Swappa
    01-24-2014 12:04 PM
    price is very resonable. but i would like to invest in the newest device for sure. would like a buying guideline for 1520 (unlocked with Qi charging!)
    I dislike mobile devices manufactured in China. Lama 1520 is manufactured in Finland/germany?
    01-24-2014 12:07 PM
    Here you go. Search to see if the 1520 is made in Finland or Germany. Also search to verify if the international version has built in Qi charging or not.
    Search results for: 'lumia 1520'
    01-24-2014 12:17 PM