white or yellow?

mattcheau

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
what a timely thread. i just had my white replaced under warranty with a yellow and honestly, as i look at them side-by-side right now, i'd probably prefer to stick with white. almost tempted to call up AT&T, be a big PITA, and ask if they'll replace the yellow replacement with a black one. o_0

Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Nothing beats yellow.

Give a White L1520 a baseball bat, and IT will beat a Yellow.

Sorry- White wins. Classy, eye catching, matches what ever theme you want to put on your phone, and it is the color of pure driven snow, crisp beneath your feet. Snowmen and snow angels begging to be created.

Yellow limits your themes, is the color of "caution", and don't get me started on yellow snow. I own a ton of dogs, I KNOW what is up there.

Lloydbm4

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
I concur with this. The Yellow color Nokia went with a perfect. Not to light like a canary yellow and not to flourescent that it appears greenish. And it is matte finished. I looked at the red and that shiny plastic look just looks really cheap. If they had stuck to a matte red, it would have been 10x better.

Lloydbm4

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Give a White L1520 a baseball bat, and IT will beat a Yellow.

Sorry- White wins. Classy, eye catching, matches what ever theme you want to put on your phone, and it is the color of pure driven snow, crisp beneath your feet. Snowmen and snow angels begging to be created.

Yellow limits your themes, is the color of "caution", and don't get me started on yellow snow. I own a ton of dogs, I KNOW what is up there.
If you want to go off color, White is the color of surrender and femininty. Great if you are from France, I suppose.

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Well I'm considering a 1520 at the minute and I'm torn between black and red. I have never liked white phones because I always thought that it made the phones look cheap. My friend has a red 1520 and I like it plus I have a red 2520.

Is the black one matt like the 1020?

Lloydbm4

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Well I'm considering a 1520 at the minute and I'm torn between black and red. I have never liked white phones because I always thought that it made the phones look cheap. My friend has a red 1520 and I like it plus I have a red 2520.

Is the black one matt like the 1020?
Yes, the Black one is Matte. I have the black one. It is very similar to the Nexus 7 and Nexus 5 back.

mozman68

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
I like the Red so much I'm considering ditching the feather case I have on it now and sticking the Rokform universal mount directly to the phone!

mantonas

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
I have a white one and to be honest, it looks great! If i was to buy now, I would probably go for red though.

Sent from my Lumia 1520 RM-937 using Tapatalk

Ichigo

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I bought a new unlocked matte yellow RM-940 for $425 of craigslist. I consider myself luck. Never been happier with the phone! :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers