Nokia Phones on sale at At&t 1520 30GB $124.99

darwichee

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Nope, 30. Its actually less then thirty with everything it comes loaded with. Geezus.
So when, Samsung, Nexus (LG), and rest of the other companies sell their 16gb?s modells, they should wright 11.5 gb instead of 16gb, am i right?

Your point is true and right, but you still say for example 32gb, and not 29, or 30, because they?re not lying, in fact some company do mention how much their OS takes on the phone, or computer for example,

TheGeekNextDoor

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I have an AT&T FAN account (corporate discount...usually just for the monthly amount), and decided to go ahead and get the 1520 (saw it in a Microsoft store and loved it) because the upgrade price for me was $74.99. I know there are likely new phones coming out, but I'm getting older and slightly smarter. I've decided that the closer the phone I want gets to free, the better of a deal it is...who would have thought simple math would be so amazing. I know this phone will upgrade easily to the next version of Windows Phone, so it seemed like a no-brainer for me. Would I have preferred yellow? YES, but black will just have to do.

One-Time Charges
Phone/Device
Nokia Lumia 1520 (32GB Matte Black)
$349.99
Offer Discount
-$275.00

I looked into the discount, and it is indeed for FAN or discount business accounts. The 16GB version is only $49.99 after discount as well. Here are the details:
Get $50 off the Nokia Lumia 1520 32GB after instant rebate with qualified voice and data plan. Additional restrictions apply.

Limited-time offer. Offer runs through January 31, 2014. Offer available only to qualified users of the AT&T Premier Platform. Premier is available only to customers with a qualified business agreement ("Business Agreement") and their eligible employees, students, or other qualified users.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234