Cant share from Nokia Creative Studio

Shredcow

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi people
Has anyone experienced this bug - after editing a photo with Nokia Creative Studio, I cannot share the photo.

Hitting the share button at the bottom of the screen, nothing happens.

I have to exit Creative Studio, go to the photo gallery and then share from there.

This problem was persistent from Day 1 and for some reason, it was okay in the afternoon today. Then my 1520 had a sudden reboot and the issue returned.

I have reinstalled the app, uninstalled other apps, hard reset the phone and nothing changed it.

Anyone experiencing a similar issue? Any ideas for a fix?

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Hmm. That's odd. If you really have done everything, could you tell us what you run? Do you run the GDR3 dev preview on your phone?

Of course, it wouldn't take much to contact Nokia.

Shredcow

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I did install the GDR3 dev preview.

Oh, when I did the hard reset, the share did work. Then I updated Creative Studio to the latest version... and the issue returned.

The funny thing is how the share function suddenly worked this afternoon. And then it suddenly didn't, after a reboot. Strange.

I may have to bring this phone to Nokia.

Shredcow

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Found a way to make the share function work.

So I can't share after editing photos in "Camera Roll" but I can share after editing photos in my "WhatsApp" folder.
After editing photos in my "WhatsApp" folder, the edited photo gets saved in a "Saved Pictures" folder... which I did not have at first.
Now I can share after editing photos in "Camera Roll".

Strange stuff!
If I removed the photo in the "Saved Pictures" folder, thus causing the folder to disappear, I run into the bug again.

I'm using an SD card and I did not try this out using phone storage.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss