Blown Away

trandz

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately just too big to use daily. Sad because other then that I LOVED the phone. It just was annoying trying to text when walking from class, changing music, etc. I had to sort of, fiddle around with it too much =/. Maybe Ill just get the 1020? But that seems pointless at this time.

masterchief1984

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I have had the 1520 going on 2 months and I am more than satisfied. The screen size is great and because I have big hands I can use it with one hand. I'm going to purchase a Bluetooth headset for it because its kinda silly holding this giant on the side of your face. Lol

mozman68

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
I have had the 1520 going on 2 months and I am more than satisfied. The screen size is great and because I have big hands I can use it with one hand. I'm going to purchase a Bluetooth headset for it because its kinda silly holding this giant on the side of your face. Lol

Actually...I think I look less douchey with a big red phone on the side of my face than a bluetooth earpiece coming out the side of my head.

Though I do love my bluetooth stereo headset I use when I'm at the gym or on the plane.

megamsp

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Agree with with you mate. I have swapped a Note 3 for this one and I couldn't be happier with it.

Sent from my Lumia 1520 RM-937 using Tapatalk

What were the main differences/advantages that you saw? I have the Note 2 and im looking forward to have this Nokia Lumia 1520.

AndyFZ1S

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Do you guys feel ridiculous pulling your 1520 out to take pictures. I'm afraid I might look/feel dorky using such a big phone.
A guy commented on mine today when I took out to check messages, "Is that a phone or a tablet?" he said
I just laughed and said it's a bit of both, Then walked away from the nosey bugger ;-)

hangfirew8

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
The phone is fabulous, I think the biggest problem is that AT&T is offering it with their usual "value-adds"- like, removing Data Sense, installing massive data-sucking crapware, and changing the charging. The next biggest problem is simply that not everyone wants a phablet.

husslord

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Att may have stripped it of some features but hey least you can strip it from their bloatware! Something that drove me nuts about note 2 and other android devices. Plus you can't beat the battery life on this phone!! Outstanding all around!

jgbstetson

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Att may have stripped it of some features but hey least you can strip it from their bloatware! Something that drove me nuts about note 2 and other android devices. Plus you can't beat the battery life on this phone!! Outstanding all around!

I hear claims of outstanding battery life on phones all the time. But I use the hell out of my phone for work and personal things all day long. This is the first phone I just can't kill. Seriously impressive and a fair trade for a form factor slightly larger than my comfort level. Battery life honorable mention goes to my little 720.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster