Just wanted to get a pulse from the forum on what your favorite accessory is for the Lumia 1520? What Im going for is like a wine pairing with food or for some of us...peanut butter and jelly, a great combo.

If I had pick one for mine, I would have to say my favorite is nGroove Snap Multi-Use Car Mount for Smartphones and Mini Tablets It just makes things so much more awesome to have my device not in my cup holder or the passenger seat next to me.

Close second is my Nillkin case, i was unsure of the brand but its a solid case, especially for the price point. Review - Nillkin Ultra Slim Case for the Nokia Lumia1520 | Windows Phone Central
    Laura Knotek and husslord like this.
    01-28-2014 11:59 PM
    Unfortunately I don't have a 1520, but if I should I think this should be my favourite: Nokia Lumia 1520 Protective Cover – A closer look | Windows Phone Central
    01-29-2014 01:10 PM
    Mine would have to be a case that I had actually just gotten about two weeks ago for it. It was from amazon and was less then $10 and had a kick stand built into it that is actually pretty good on it and is actually used alot now. I got the blue version to go with my white one and for the price, I'm still very impressed with the quality of it all (and helps a lot with those hard to feel sometimes buttons on the side too!)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00GSZ...pUvbUpU2323388
    01-29-2014 01:17 PM
    The JBL PlayUp is my absolute favorite but Im also fond of the DT-900.
    Im getting my BH-121 tomorrow and hope I will enjoy that as well.
    02-12-2014 05:56 AM
    Getting my Yellow Nokia Lumia 1520 this week. Purchased a Nillkin case from eBay and Nokia DT-601 Yellow wireless charger.
    02-12-2014 06:34 AM
    Just wanted to get a pulse from the forum on what your favorite accessory is for the Lumia 1520? What Im going for is like a wine pairing with food or for some of us...peanut butter and jelly, a great combo.

If I had pick one for mine, I would have to say my favorite is nGroove Snap Multi-Use Car Mount for Smartphones and Mini Tablets It just makes things so much more awesome to have my device not in my cup holder or the passenger seat next to me.

Close second is my Nillkin case, i was unsure of the brand but its a solid case, especially for the price point. Review - Nillkin Ultra Slim Case for the Nokia Lumia1520 | Windows Phone Central
    Ah ha you beat me to it! I have a similar holder same company I believe....got mine off amazon, not suction though, only downside is in the cold winter's it can get a loose and move around, but nothing major, had to buy one for three other friends after they saw it!

Amazon.com: Mountek nGroove Universal CD Slot Mount for Cell Phones and GPS Devices: MP3 Players & Accessories
    02-12-2014 08:38 AM
    May pick up a Nillkin case but I wish it covered the top and bottom too! I dropped my 1020 once and those vicious Nokia well any phone corners can get ripped to shreds in a short drop :( but still looks like a great for the price!!!
    02-12-2014 08:42 AM

How does the car mount work? Is it magnetic? I can't tell from the description...

I just saw more details on amazon for "Snap 2". Looks like you need to insert a metal clip between phone and case so that the mount holds the phone magnetically. Question is..I have a thick case...would it work with this?
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pUvbUpU2350975
    02-13-2014 01:21 PM
    My Sony MW1 "Smart Bluetooth Headset" is my favorite accessory.
    Works with all of my Bluetooth devices.
    There might be a newer version out now, and Sony software can be glitchy, but I have not had any problems, and really enjoy the device.
    EpidemikE1 likes this.
    02-14-2014 01:21 PM
    My JVC Bluetooth In-Dash Digital Media Receiver with Dual USB Ports is my favorite accessory:Amazon.com: JVC Bluetooth In-Dash Digital Media Receiver with Dual USB Ports: Car Electronics. The bluetooth streaming is great, and phone call quality is excellent.
    EpidemikE1 likes this.
    02-14-2014 04:34 PM
    How does the car mount work? Is it magnetic? I can't tell from the description...

I just saw more details on amazon for "Snap 2". Looks like you need to insert a metal clip between phone and case so that the mount holds the phone magnetically. Question is..I have a thick case...would it work with this?
    Amazon.com: E LV Deluxe PU Leather Wallet / Purse Case Cover for Nokia Lumia 1520 Phablet with 1 Stylus (Nokia Lumia 1520, Black): Cell Phones & Accessories
    The nGroove snap is magnetic in the base and it primarily uses your CD slot to affix the mount. On the back of the phone you affix a metal plate with a glue side. I have decided to place the plate between my phone and my case. This way my case looks clean, I dont use the glue of the plate and I can re use the plate easily.

PK for you case, you can try the "sandwich" method I used and if doesnt work, you would have to affix the plate directly to the case. Also mount is very secure, I have driven on current NYC roads (potholes galore all over the northeast) and its never fallen for me. BTW your case isnt that much thicker than the nillkin but it may be a little heavier.
    03-22-2014 11:07 AM
    My JVC Bluetooth In-Dash Digital Media Receiver with Dual USB Ports is my favorite accessory:Amazon.com: JVC Bluetooth In-Dash Digital Media Receiver with Dual USB Ports: Car Electronics. The bluetooth streaming is great, and phone call quality is excellent.
    Nice, I've been looking into a double DIN JVC unit for my car. Hows the bluetooth connectivity, i havent read any issues for the JVCs but I have seen some issues listed for other phones and other head units.
    03-22-2014 11:09 AM
    This thing is seriously competing with the JBL Playup as my favorite,

GSOgymrat likes this.
    03-23-2014 07:29 PM
    My PMA charging case from Incipio... Oh wait, that is the only accessory I have.. LoL
    03-24-2014 06:10 AM
    I'm really enjoying my DT-900s and my JBL PlayUp. Also really dig my Nokia Purity HD headphones though not specifically an accessory for the 1520.
    03-24-2014 09:15 AM
    Also like my Nillkin case...not the highest quality but does the job. Very light (and stiff), and most importantly has good lens protection.
    03-24-2014 09:41 AM
    My LG Tone+ Bluetooth headphones and my MoFi flip case.
    03-24-2014 12:06 PM
    For case, I like this one, I bought one , really wonderful.

Elegant Genuine Leather Soft Case Flip Cover for Nokia Lumia 1520 - Black
    03-28-2014 04:55 AM
    This Wireless Ground case is the best accessory I have so far. The kickstand feature is awesome as it allows the phone to sit in both a horizontal and vertical position. I have the LG Tone+ headphones on order, but haven't received them yet.

Nokia Lumia 1520 Armor Stand Inverse Case - Blue and Black
    03-29-2014 08:03 AM