Brightness settings and the screen sensitivity issue SOLVED?

r0lfi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Sometimes it doesn't respond when I touch it at all.. And sometime the screen go crazy, just open up random apps and start flickering..
I have set the touch sensitive to medium and disable double tap..

Jarip

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
Sometimes it doesn't respond when I touch it at all.. And sometime the screen go crazy, just open up random apps and start flickering..
I have set the touch sensitive to medium and disable double tap..

It sounds like it is broken ... so Nokia service is your solution ...

Rainmarie

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Weird but like someone else said in a forum, if you change sensitivity to "High" it seems to work to eliminate sensitivity! Well anyway I'm glad. I had it on "Normal" and had problems. Go figure.

CletusTiberius

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Weird but like someone else said in a forum, if you change sensitivity to "High" it seems to work to eliminate sensitivity! Well anyway I'm glad. I had it on "Normal" and had problems. Go figure.

Exact same thing with me! Have to try for a longer time to tell for sure, but so far it looks good :)

paulxxwall

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I keep losing WiFi connection even though I've checked over and over but my 1520 keeps losing WiFi signal.. Any ideas also ...speaker pop? I hear it once in a while?

tomwarren

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
I've switched back to the Lumia 1020 because of this annoying bug. It makes the 1520 unusable to me. It's a shame because the 1520 has great specs and the display is amazing.

MarcinKe

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
I've switched back to the Lumia 1020 because of this annoying bug. It makes the 1520 unusable to me. It's a shame because the 1520 has great specs and the display is amazing.

My problem is not just the sensitivity issue alone most of us encounter but the way Nokia handled it. Nokia totally ignored us, gave us no info as what we should do. As soon as I get my Samsung I will send my 1520 to Nokia Care. Let's see what they say.

aamiroo

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Malaysia. Updated glance, touch and extra ➕ info couple of days ago. Done all the tricks.....off glance, brightness at medium, disable double taps, sensitivity at normal....bla...bla...... The annoying problem still there. Well dudes, this is my last nokia, cant wait for bigger iphone.

Sent from my RM-937_apac_malaysia_941 using Tapatalk

giraffe81

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I have had lots of updates lately, the firmware update and the touch update. Not sure which, but one of them has made the sensitivity problem worse for me! Driving me nuts, I find it most annoying when using nextgen reader.

Out of interest how do you do a soft reset? And does that lose any data/config settings.

Thanks

diazlaz

Nov 9, 2008
Visit site
I was frustrated with the 1520 red I bought from at&t in December, constant hangs, sub bar quality photos, rebooting the phone at least 2 to 3 times, multiple hard resets nothing. Then requested a hardware swap from repair and its night and day. Loving the phone. If ur experiencing issues I recommend you take it in for warranty and get it replaced.

Sent from my RM-940_nam_att_200 using Tapatalk

Shredcow

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I just got the Nokia software update, bring the Build ID to 1028.3562.1402.10236 for my Singapore, APAC model.

Now I don't have the brightness issue and the screen sensitivity issue. Pretty cool.

Rainmarie

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Update: I'm back to having problems again with sensitivity. I like the auto dimming because it reduces in brightness when I'm in the dark but the sensitivity still isn't fixed. Bummer!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6