During Phone Call

Ichigo

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi Folks,

I am fairly new to windows phone. I would like to know if someone has solutions or way around the problems I am having. During phone call,

1. The banner on the top of the screen is so annoying. Say that I am playing game, I could not see or press the area where the "Tap to expand" banner is. The banner covers the top of the screen and playing some games during phone call could be impossible.

2. The auto turn off feature during phone call is another thing that annoys me. Again, if I play a game in landscape mode, my left hand will be covering the light sensor. This cause the screen to turn off. When I take my left hand off the phone, the screen is turned back on but it is on the lock screen and back to the phone call menu.

Does anyone has a way around these?

Thanks in advanced.:smile:

borasar

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
stop playing games while you're on a call......

Hi Folks,

I am fairly new to windows phone. I would like to know if someone has solutions or way around the problems I am having. During phone call,

1. The banner on the top of the screen is so annoying. Say that I am playing game, I could not see or press the area where the "Tap to expand" banner is. The banner covers the top of the screen and playing some games during phone call could be impossible.

2. The auto turn off feature during phone call is another thing that annoys me. Again, if I play a game in landscape mode, my left hand will be covering the light sensor. This cause the screen to turn off. When I take my left hand off the phone, the screen is turned back on but it is on the lock screen and back to the phone call menu.

Does anyone has a way around these?

Thanks in advanced.:smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb