Developer Preview Update!!

husam2277

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Any one having "preview for developer" app and checked for new updates on his phone? Many saying there is a new update, whats the OS update number? And the firmware number if updated? Whats new? Any fixes?

husam2277

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
The update OS version is 8.0.10521.155
If you already have this you will not receive any updates... Anyone got it please verify...

husam2277

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I have the international version (RM-937) and received the update a couple weeks ago as well.

received it through the developer preview right? Ok so does the touch sensitivity issue fixed? Any wifi problems? Does Scrolling in apps is smooth? Noticed any changes?

Dos101

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
received it through the developer preview right? Ok so does the touch sensitivity issue fixed? Any wifi problems? Does Scrolling in apps is smooth? Noticed any changes?

Touch sensitivity is not fixed in this update (will probably need a firmware patch for that). Never had any wifi issues, scrolling issues or anything like that. Just the touch sensitivity and the audio bug on mine. I installed the Developer Preview update right when I got my phone so I can't comment on any differences from the stock OS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb