Feeling the 1520 love :)

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Get this; so I was in Carphone Warehouse today. For the benefit of non UK readers, Carphone Warehouse is one of the largest mobile phone resellers in the UK with thousands of branches and millions of clients. In a nutshell, they're a major mobile player. Anyway, in this months' in-store Carphone Warehouse magazine they had a phablet war, looking at the pro and con features of the latest and greatest phablets in the market. I'm proud to say the Lumia1520 won hands down and has been crowned the Carphone Warehouse "must have" phablet available in the market today. As a 1520 user who's totally in love with my phone its great to see a major mobile player backing such a brilliant device. Well, that's my good news story to end the weekend. Carry on being awesome all you 1520 users :)

LeLoT3

May 1, 2013
Visit site
I sold my 920, and went to Lumia 1520..... I was afraid about it, my first BIG phone or Phablet!!! Now after a couple of weeks........... HHuuummmmm I'm in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Love the 1520.... The SCREEN!!!! Awesome!!
and the best thing.... I was very disappointed with the battery life of my 920, and I was hoping the 1520 will be a little bit better, and now I'm very happy with the battery... IS MUCH BETTER than the 920!!!!!!

3 days of good use (3G and calls) and more 3 days with few games and Wifi!!! TOTAL 6 days since my last charge, and I still have 16% hahahahahaha AWESOME!!!!

undulose

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
^Wow, that's abnormal for a 1520. Probably, you got some apps messing with your battery life through background apps. I had Viber before and seriously, it reduced my phone's battery life to one third of its original!

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520 (RM-937 Malaysia) using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro